I am writing answers to these questions posed by Trifecta as part of the Meet and Greet page.
- What is your name (real or otherwise)? Joanne Edith Roth (nee Marucci)
- Describe your writing style in three words. Finding it’s voice
- How long have you been writing online? 4 months
- Which, if any, other writing challenges do you participate in? None, yet.
- Describe one way in which you could improve your writing. I could improve my writing by reading the entries of my fellow Trifectans. they are amazing and I’m humbled actually receive commentary from so many.
- What is the best writing advice you’ve ever been given? Beautiful writing can and should be concise.
- Who is your favorite author? John LeCarre
- How do you make time to write? I make it part of my daily routine, though often I shift things around to ensure uninterrupted alone time.
- Give us one word we should consider using as a prompt. Remember–it must have a third definition.
AWFUL1: inspiring awe3: extremely disagreeable or objectionable <awful food>”
- Direct us to one blog post of yours that we shouldn’t miss reading.